Tuesday 15 May 2012

Painting website and stuff

Hi Everybody
I have just launched my new website of my paintings so if you are interested in modern british figurative painting please feel free to have a look. I am very interested in portraiture and working with the human figure, where i am currently working on a series of nudes for a show. I also do still lives and the occasional landscape, so if you are interested in commissioning a portrait, or know someone who is, then please pass this on! I do children's portraits as well, which I know others dont!
I am very inspired by artists such as Uglow, Diarmuid Kelly, Kanevsky and Lucien Freud and am keen to meet other painters or curators
Many thanks and I'll update you soon
My website can be found on www.nickesch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment